SAHM fat Mum to working fit Mum

From stay at home Mum to working fit Mum in 1 year

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Gutted :(

So tonight I went for my longest run yet. Soon after setting off I felt this discomfort in my stomach about where the c-section scar is. I continued but in a fair amount of discomfort and sometimes pain. Now home I'm feeling angry & upset that there may be an issue there that I need to sort, which will muck up my goals :(

Tomorrow I'll make the Dr's appt. and see what they say, I suspect that the incision has opened a bit on one side as I can feel it with my fingers. Just as I thought I was on track, this happens!!! :(

I should be happy as I did a fantastic run and it was with NASTY how hills and wind. Just imagine how far I could go on the flat :) oh, I didn't manage Aotea Lagoon, it just didn't fit in around the kids this weekend but I did run from home hence the NASTY Hills, did I mention they were NASTY!

Oh well, onwards and upwards, fingers crossed my pain goes away fast.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the pain !
    I hope you're okay and are able to get back into it.

    ReplyDelete