SAHM fat Mum to working fit Mum

From stay at home Mum to working fit Mum in 1 year

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Woo Hoo

Woop Woop, 1.5kg lost :) I have taken to doing weight watches points alongside my running and the results are showing on the scales. Yipee.

OK, so 1.5kg is lost but imagine how much more it would be if I had been doing more running!!!! I've been a bit slack still and not getting out there nearly enough but it is my second week at work and we are just getting used to our new routines at home so next week should be heaps better. My aim next week, 3 runs and 2 swims. This weekend is 2 runs and 1 swim.

I'm not going to the WW meetings (that costs money lol) but I have the points book and have been keeping track since Monday. It's the old weight watches points not the new pro points but I figure that the old points worked for people before so it will still work now :) I feel fantastic, and am much more aware of what is going into my body.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror at work the other day, I can't believe how big I have actually become!!! So sad to think that there was a time when I had a defined muscles, a six pack and could do 12 chin ups without stopping. I was also so small I could fit kids clothes!!!!! Oh to be half that size again.......two children later I don't ever expect to have that body back but I do expect to be 3 clothing sizes smaller and actually like what I see in the mirror.

So this weekend I am hoping that Wgtn has some nice weather for my runs, otherwise I will be out there in my thermals! I WILL NOT GIVE UP this very hard battle to get fit.

I think Aotea Lagon is on the cards this weekend, I have not run there yet but it is flat :) 2 laps is 1.5km so I'm going to aim for 4 laps, the longest I have run so far! I'm wishing myself luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment