SAHM fat Mum to working fit Mum

From stay at home Mum to working fit Mum in 1 year

Saturday, January 22, 2011

It's getting away on me!!

Oh boy, this week has been terrible on the exercise front :( I started work for the first time in nearly 3 years working 3 days a week and it really threw me out with my running schedule.

I am LOVING working again and know that I have made the right decision, but I have to find that balance again that allows me exercise time. Juggling finishing work, collecting the boys from their Nana's, feeding Oliver (I'm still BF him) and getting dinner on etc. is tough. Yes I know, excuses, excuses, you are totally right, at the end of the day that is all they are, BIG FAT EXCUSES and I NEED to get rid of them and replace them with scheduled exercise time.

Perhaps I could run before I leave for work and while my Dear Husband is still at home in the morning, like get out of bed at 6am. Ha, ha, ha, ha, those who know me know that I am NOT a morning person, especially when I have been up at night feeding dear Oliver, BUT really I need to get over the tired feeling and replace it with the adrenlin filled happy feeling you get after going on a early morning walk.

Perhaps I will trial this for 3 mornings this week, actually I won't trial it, I will DO IT, Tue, Wed and Fri. I will also go for 2 swims, Mon and Thus :)

I have my weigh in tonight, arghhhh not looking forward to it as this week I ate M&M's and some biscuits oh and fish n chips and.......yep there's another and (sadly) Hells Pizza. Man this adds up so quickly! I had no intention of eating all this crap but it just kinda happened. No wonder I'm FAT!!!!!!

I have rewards lined up thought and I really want them! For the first 2kg I loose I get a glass Pandora bead, then for every 5kg I loose I get another glass bead until I reach goal. I should end up with about 5-6 beautiful glass beads.

Wish me luck! I need to stay motivated and not fall off this moving wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment